Ten winning entries from the “Our Seas” story writing contest for high school students in Palawan, Philippines employ fantasy, humor, and drama to highlight the importance of protecting the ocean.
The Costing of the Philippine National Plan of Action organizes and analyzes knowledge on baseline costs of implementation and committed funding of the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) program.
Files to print your own bookmarks featuring some of the animals that call the Coral Triangle their home!
Poster illustrating threatened aquatic wildlife and what they look like
Poster used for the IWC8 conference which outlines how Climate-Smart rice is helping farmers who are losing production due to climate change
ADB Brochure outlining goals and framework of the Coral Triangle Initiative
These are practical experiences in promoting better transboundary water management. Experiences include successful practices, approaches, strategies, lessons, and methodologies, that emerge in CTI-SEA’s subprojects in climate change adaptation, ecosystem approach to fisheries management, payment for ecosystem services, and communication.
CTI-Related Project Supported by ADB
Below is a list of reports and documents related to Coral Triangle Initiative projects supported by the Asian Development Bank.
- Regional Cooperation on Knowledge Management, Policy and Institutional Support to the CTI (2010–2014)
- Developing Sustainable Alternative Livelihoods in Coastal Fishing Communities in the Coral Triangle: Indonesia and the Philippines (2014–2017)
- Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management-CTI (2014-2018)
- Integrated Natural Resources and and Environment Management (2013-2019)
- Integrated Coastal Resource Management (2007-2013)